A quick and easy hamburger dip that everyone will seriously love. It’s really cheesy but doesn’t use any processed cheese so it has a real rich cheddar flavor.
Listen to me briefly explain how this dip is made, with great tips along the way, by clicking the play button below:[sc name="hamburgercheesediprotd"][/sc]
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 3 Tbsp. flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup salsa
- 3 cups (about ¾ of a pound) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a medium saucepan, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the ground beef, salt, and garlic powder.
- Cook stirring occasionally until cooked through, 7-8 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir in the flour really well. Slowly stir in the milk, then stir in the salsa.
- Put the saucepan over medium heat, stirring often until bubbling. Remove from heat.
- Add the cheddar 1 cup at a time, stirring well after each addition until it’s melted in.
- Serve immediately. Or cover and refrigerate and reheat when you’re ready.