A simple mixture made with common ingredients, this marinade will take your pork chops from good to great!
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup apple juice
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. packed brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh sage, thyme, or a combination
- 4 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 4 tsp. soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. salt
- 4 bone-in or boneless pork chops, ¾– to 1-inch thick
- In a medium bowl or measuring cup, combine the oil, apple juice, vinegar, brown sugar, herbs, mustard, soy sauce, garlic, and salt. Stir to dissolve the sugar and salt.
- Transfer the mixture to a shallow dish or resealable bag, add the chops, and seal the bag, squeezing out as much air as possible. Set aside at room temperature for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Remove the chops from the marinade and cook them however you like.